Dr. Dragan Boscovic holds a PhD in numerical electromagnetics and is a premier thought-leader and innovator in the mobile and wireless technology space.
- 30 years of experience of global technology development (Motorola + Google) with 25+ granted patents
- Appointments at Stanford University & University of Novi Sad
We work with Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, MatLab, and Mathematica platforms to deliver the highest grade open software and software defined networking for your IoT needs.
MediaX at Stanford University: VizLore partners with Stanford to shed light on technology for a better connected world.
Illinois Institute of Design: VizLore also partners with the UX department at IID to deliver the best user experience possible for our projects.
Our work aims to create better communities through enhanced environments. We can simplify complicated networks and speed up delivery of truly valuable insights to optimize workflows that are important to you, your company and the community at large.
Our world class team has internalized the complexity of next generation cognitive networking so you can focus on creating productive, energy-saving, wellness-enhancing environments. We believe a connected world is a better informed world. We have offices in San Francisco, Chicago in the US and Novi Sad in Serbia.
- Founder and SomaSens focused on Post-EHR Cloud, Connected Care and Big Data analytics, applications and services.
- Corporate counsel & Business Analyst with strong knowledge of equity markets, financial metrics and emerging technology markets and emerging technologies.
- Principal and co-founder at Otto-Finlay Investments, providing transactional expertise and execution on the buy and sell side, specializing in raising debt & equity for all types of commercial real estate assets with superior risk adjusted returns.
- Founder of Fraunhofer FOKUS. Distributed Computing. Process oriented IT architectures. Security and safety solutions.
- CEO and Founder of EGovConsulting and Development GmBH, Consulting and development of IT Solutions for Egovernment. Processes. IT optimization in administration. Process oriented IT architectures and products. Security and safety solutions.
- Former Director of Corporate Business Development at Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe LLP.
- Chad has 20+ years in Corporate Business Development and Venture Capital with Deloitte, Pillsbury and Orrick.